WRAP Water Residential Assistance Program

Need financial assistance paying your water bill? The Water Residential Assistance Program (WRAP) provides assistance to eligible, low-income households through water and sewer bill credits, arrearage assistance and conservation assistance such as minor plumbing repairs. The program is funded by one-half of one percent of GLWA budgeted revenues. The program is administered by the United Way for Southeastern Michigan (UWSEM). To apply visit the United Way’s website https://uwsem.smapply.org/prog/utilities/ or call 248-983-5656.

2022 FLYER Oakland County_Wayne Metro WRAP Flyer_Page_1

2022 FLYER Oakland County_Wayne Metro WRAP Flyer_Page_2

WM Universal Application QR Code

For more information on the Water Residential Assistance Program visit 

 www.WayneMetro.org/WRAP or Call 248-983-5656