Active Adult Center Advisory Board
- 1 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of each month
- Active Adult Center
29448 John R Road
Madison Heights, MI 48071
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Archived Minutes (PDF)
|Frances Smith||08-31-23||1st Term|
|Marie Bessler||08-31-24||1st Term|
|Margaret Topping||08-31-22||1st Term|
|ELECTED BY SENIORS|
|Susan Ratliff||08-31-24||1st Term|
|Donna Dalling||08-31-24||2nd Term|
|Dolores Mowry||08-31-22||1st Term|
|Suzie Patton||08-31-22||1st Term|
|Carol Leuffgen||08-31-23||2nd Term|
|Bonnie Quigley||08-31-23||1st Term|
|Ex-Officio Members without Vote|
|Quinn Wright||11-13-23||Council Representative|
|Sean Fleming||11-13-23||Council Alternate|
|Jennifer Cowan||Senior Citizen Coordinator|
|Corey Almas||DPS Director|
To serve in an advisory capacity regarding the needs, interests and concerns of senior citizens.
Creation / Authorization
- Motion CM-19-72 of 3-11-19
- Motion CM 18-206 Name Change
- Motion 153 of May 8, 1995 (PDF)
- Motion 156 of April 22, 1985 (Replaced Advisory Board) (PDF)
- Motion 77 of February 26, 1979 (Abolished and Replaced by Advisory Board of Senior Citizen Concerns) (PDF)
- Motion 952 of November 13, 1967 (PDF)
- 3 Council Appointments
- 3 Ex-Officio Members without Vote
- 6 Elected by Seniors
- 9 Members
3 years, with only two terms allowed.
Desired Skill Sets
Interest in promoting the quality of life of the over 50+ community in Madison Heights. Participation in and knowledge of the Active Adult Center offerings and programs would be helpful.
Would you like to serve on the board?
City Clerk's Office at 248-583-0826.
Apply for a Board or Commission (PDF)