Regulations and Schedule of Room Rental Fees
Rates Effective July 1, 2015
|Headquarters Fire Station:||Multi-Purpose Community Room|
Programs sponsored by the City
Meeting of Madison Heights non-profit (501 C3) political, educational organizations
Organizations where all members reside in Madison Heights (i.e. sports leagues, condo associations, etc.)
Service clubs that reside in Madison Heights
County, state and federal offices requesting usage for business use
GROUPS FOR WHICH $20 AN HOUR/MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS WILL BE CHARGED:
Any non-profit groups (must provide a copy of 501-C3 documentation) that do not reside in Madison Heights (this would include organizations such as Toy Dog Club, Trout Unlimited, etc.)
Any adult* group/club providing an activity to make money for the club/group
Any adult* group desiring to have instructional or social activity for their own benefit where a fee is assessed to participants
GROUPS FOR WHICH $30 AN HOUR/MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS WILL BE CHARGED:
Any group originating from a commercial, manufacturing or industrial establishment for employment of such establishments such as union meetings, company staff meetings
Groups other than civic, cultural, educational, political groups, deriving personal or financial gain such as sales meetings, investment clubs, training sessions, etc.
Any group not comprised of 75% Madison Heights residents.
Any form of gambling and the usage of any alcoholic beverages are prohibited by City Ordinance in the usage of any City meeting rooms.
All City Meeting Rooms are non-smoking.
- No food allowed in City Meeting Rooms.
*Anyone reserving a meeting room must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- As of December 1st, we will accept applications for Jan/Feb/March.
- As of March 1st, we will accept applications for April/May/June.
- As of June 1st , we will accept applications for July/Aug/Sept.
- As of September 1st, we will accept applications for Oct/Nov/Dec.
- MM Projector
- Extension Cords
- Slide Projector
- VCR (plays only 1 speed)
- TV Monitor (color)
- Coffee Pot
- Filmstrip Slide Projector
- Overhead Projector
- Please be advised that some equipment, namely the 16 MM Projector is old and may not be replaced due to decreasing demand for this format.
- Breckenridge Room: 50
- Fire Station #1 Room: 50